- Please proceed to the Order Form and fill in the fields accordingly,
- For purchase of more than one design, you may either fill in the ‘Comments’ column at the bottom of the Order Form, OR e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Wait for the order confirmation from me. I’ll get back to you on the stock availability, delivery and payment-related matters via e-mail by the next business day.
- If you have chosen payment in the form of internet bank transfer, please proceed to make your payment only AFTER you have received the order confirmation from me. Thereafter, please proceed to the Payment Confirmation Form and fill in the fields accordingly. You will need your bank transaction reference number, as well as the date and time of the bank transaction. These details may be found on the acknowledgment page generated by your bank after the payment transaction has been processed.
- Once receipt of payment has been confirmed, your order will take about 3 – 5 working days (depending on your preferred mode of delivery) to reach you.
MODES OF PAYMENT
Currently, only the following modes of payment are available.
- Cash on Delivery (COD),
- Internet bank transfer (I’ll contact you with my bank details upon receipt of order), &
Do note that if the sender bank is different from the recipient bank (for e.g., payment to my UOB account via your POSB account), it may take several business days for me to receive your payment. As stated above, delivery is processed only after receipt of payment has been confirmed.
3. Other Cashless Payment Methods on Qoo10 (Click to go to my shop on Qoo10.sg) as listed below.
At present, The Royal Armoury delivers only to addresses within Singapore. I don’t rule out future possibilities, but I’d like to concentrate on the domestic market for now. If you’re not living in Singapore but are REALLY keen on my products, please contact me at email@example.com for review and consideration.
For now, you may choose to either
- Self-collect between 19:00 hrs – 20:30 hrs on
Mon, Wed, & Fri at
- Bishan MRT station
- City Hall MRT station
- Serangoon MRT station
- Serangoon MRT station
– Self-collection WILL NOT be available on public holidays.
– Should you wish to arrange for self-collection at times and venues other than what is stated above (that is, Bishan / City Hall / Serangoon MRT Stations and between 18:00 hrs – 20:30 hrs respectively), please fill out the Order Form, and make your request under the ‘Comments’ field. I’ll contact you shortly upon receiving it. Alternatively, you may contact me via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. No guarantees that your request will be accepted since everything hinges on my work schedule, but I’ll try.
2. Have your order posted to you via normal shipping at no additional shipping costs.
3. Have your order sent to you via registered post at an additional SGD 2.50.
EXCHANGE & REFUND POLICIES
Due to hygiene reasons, earrings and anything else that involves direct contact with pierced body parts are strictly under a No Exchange, No Refund policy.
For other products that are not in the aforementioned category, please fill out and submit the Request for Exchange/Refund Form. I’ll contact you shortly upon receipt of your request.
– Exchange or refund requests have to be submitted within 14 days from the date of delivery (aka the date on the invoice), after which no such requests shall be entertained.
– All exchanges and refunds have to be conducted in person at either Bishan MRT Station, City Hall MRT Station, or Serangoon MRT Station. Please bring along the damaged or rejected item(s) in order for the exchange/refund to proceed smoothly.
– Your requested item for exchange is dependent upon stock availability. Should your requested item be out of stock, I’ll give you a full product price refund instead. If you had previously opted for delivery via registered post, that additional SGD 2.50 is non-refundable.
Currently, all my products are sourced directly from Seoul, South Korea. It’s still early days, but there are plans to cast my net at places like Japan, Thailand and Vietnam, etc., further down the road. It’s a very long walk ahead though…as I said, it’s still early days yet.
As I’ve been/will probably be flying down to choose my stock, there will be a limit in the quantity that I carry. In other words, I’ll only stock limited pieces for each design, and once sold out, there won’t be any more orders taken down for them.
Moral of the story: Attraction requires Swift Action.
There are no plans to change this arrangement for a while because of a very simple reason. It’s a one-woman show I’m running, and besides clocking in about 6 – 11 hours of work each day (and that often includes weekends and public holidays), I DO still want to have a life. Time for my family, my few friends, and time for myself.
Feedback, General Enquiries, and other Suggestions? Please share your thoughts with me at email@example.com!